For proper weight, its necessary to eat properly and it should be a balanced diet. Because being underweight can impact on your health, it may lead to several health issues like weak bones, hair loss, weakened immunity, and infertility. There are some medical conditions which make you being underweight like viral infections, hyperthyroidism, eating disorders, diabetes type I and other factors like stress, unhealthy diet and genes also impacted you being underweight.
Do you know, there are some foods that are responsible for weight gain and the best way to deal with this problem? So it’s necessary, you must know what you eat. Healthy eating will give you gain fat, muscle mass, and bone mass. If you are eating unhealthy food, it will lead to many other fatal diseases.
Here we have discussed such healthy foods which will help you gain weight quickly.
- Barley: Take it regularly in the morning and within few weeks, you will see changes in your body. In water, soak barley for 10-12 hours, then make it dry by spreading, add sugar and milk, then make it Kheer. It’s so yummy and healthy also.
- Banana: For weight gain, Banana is also important fruit. By regularly eating a banana, you will increase weight. Banana Shake is also healthy to drink and also helpful for weight gain. The people who are feeble, weak and thin, Banana and Banana shake is really beneficial for them.
- Mango Pulp: To increase your body and weight, mangoes are best. It’s a seasonable fruit, so it’s necessary to eat mango the whole year through. As mango is rich in carbohydrate, sugar and proteins which enables you to put on weight and increase your body mass.
- Peanuts: If you want to gain weight, daily eating of peanuts will help a lot and these it contains the fatty acid, proteins, minerals and vitamins.
- Clarified butter: The rich source of carbohydrate, fatty acid, proteins along with other nutrients is Clarified butter. For weight gain and muscle building, clarified butter along with sugar is helpful.
- Carrots juice: Regular drinking of carrot juice enables you to gain weight which is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and other phytochemicals.
- Almonds: Almond will enable you to gain weight and also sharpen your intellect. Soak Overnight 6-7 almonds and after peeling, make them a paste. Add butter and sugar for taste. Spread it on bread and take 1 glass of milk along with it. Make this as a habit for minimum 6 months, you will get a healthy weight.
- Dark Chocolate: Along with Vitamin A & K, Dark chocolate is a rich source of protein, fat, and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, calcium, potassium, copper, and iron. It not only helps to maintain normal blood pressure but also protects against cardiovascular disease. A good alternative to milk chocolate helps to gain weight.
Here these foods we have listed are helpful for weight gain, but you must consult with your doctor to know the calorie amount of your food for a healthy weight gain. As excessive eating of fats, proteins, or carbs for weight gain will cause heart disease and stroke. SO follow your doctor’s recommendation for healthy eating for fast and quick weight gain.