Truth or Dare is a classic game that has been popular at parties for decades. It’s a great way to have some silly, raunchy fun with friends and get to know each other on a deeper level. The key is having lots of creative, funny, and intriguing Truth or Dare questions ready to keep the game interesting.
This comprehensive guide provides over 300 Truth or Dare questions ranging from scandalous to philosophical so you’ll never run out! We’ve covered all categories of questions including dirty, funny, random, relationship-oriented, and self-reflective. Just pick and choose the ones that best suit the vibe of your party.
With this mega list, you’ll have plenty of amazing Truth or Dare questions on hand to make your next party a blast. Get ready for lots of laughter, revealing secrets and completing wacky dares. Just remember – whatever is said during the game stays there! Use these questions responsibly to ensure everyone has fun. Now let’s get started with over 300 hysterical, thought-provoking and ridiculous Truth or Dare questions!
Funny Truth or Dare Questions
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done while drunk?
2. Who do you think is the worst dressed person here?
3. Have you ever laughed so hard you peed your pants? When?
4. What’s the silliest thing you’ve lied about?
5. What’s the most ridiculous thing you believed as a child?
6. Who do you think is the funniest person here and why?
7. Have you ever walked in on someone in the bathroom?
8. What’s your most laughable wardrobe malfunction story?
9. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in a car?
10. What’s the funniest thing you’ve done that you still feel ashamed of?
11. What silly thing are you self-conscious about?
12. What’s the most childish thing you still do as an adult?
13. If you switched clothes with the person to your right, what would they be wearing?
14. Have you ever gotten drunk and purchased something ridiculous online?
15. What’s the worst date you’ve been on? Why was it so bad?
16. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a text or email to the wrong person? What happened?
18. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever lied about?
19. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done in front of a mirror?
20. Have you ever laughed so hard you peed your pants?
Sexy Truth or Dare Questions
21. How old were you when you had your first kiss and who was it with?
22. Have you ever hooked up with any of your friends? Which ones?
23. What’s one sex toy you wish you owned?
24. Have you ever sent a nude selfie? Who did you send it to?
25. What’s one thing you want to try in bed but are too shy to ask for?
26. Have you ever lied to get out of sex? Why?
27. What’s your biggest turn on physically?
28. What’s the sexiest outfit you own?
29. Have you ever joined the mile high club?
30. Do you have any secret fetishes? What are they?
31. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done in public?
32. Have you ever had a threesome? If not, would you want to?
33. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever gotten it on?
34. Have you ever faked an orgasm?
35. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably during sex? What happened?
36. What’s your favorite sexual fantasy?
37. Have you ever flashed someone? Who saw it?
38. Have you ever broken furniture while hooking up?
39. What’s the longest you’ve gone without showering?
40. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened during sex?
Relationship Truth or Dare Questions
41. Who do you think would make the best celebrity couple?
42. How do you picture your future partner or marriage?
43. Who do you think is the worst match for you here and why?
44. Have you ever dumped someone for a stupid reason? What was it?
45. Who are you most jealous of in your significant other’s life?
46. What’s your biggest relationship dealbreaker?
47. When was the last time you cried over a relationship or crush?
48. Have you ever ghosted someone? Do you regret it? Why?
49. Who do you think is the most likely to get married first?
50. Who do you think is the most likely to get divorced quickly?
51. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for in a partner?
52. Have you ever dumped someone and then regretted it later?
53. Who do you think is the best match for you here and why?
54. Have you ever been attracted to a friend’s significant other?
55. Have you ever lied to a partner? What about?
56. Who was your first celebrity crush?
57. Have you ever stayed with someone because you felt bad for them?
58. Have you ever led someone on? Why?
59. What’s the shortest relationship you’ve been in?
60. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve been caught doing on a date?
Random Truth or Dare Questions
61. Would you trade intelligence for happiness?
62. What animal best represents you and why?
63. If you had to delete all social media accounts but one, which would you keep?
64. If aliens visited Earth, do you think they’d be friendly or hostile?
65. Have you ever seen a ghost or UFO?
66. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories? Which ones?
67. What’s your biggest fear? Have you ever worked to overcome it?
68. Would you volunteer for a one-way trip to Mars? Why or why not?
69. If you could live in any fictional universe, which would you choose?
70. What myth or urban legend fascinates you the most? Why?
71. What’s the most childish thing you still do as an adult?
72. Which of your vices or bad habits worries you the most?
73. Who is the greatest leader in history?
74. If you could have any magical power, what would you choose?
75. What issue or problem facing the world concerns you most?
76. Would you want the ability to hear people’s thoughts? Why or why not?
77. What’s your most controversial opinion?
78. What hidden talents do you have?
79. What do you want your tombstone to say?
80. If you had to eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
Philosophical Truth or Dare Questions
81. What do you think the meaning of life is?
82. Do you believe in any kind of God? Why or why not?
83. Do you believe in reincarnation or an afterlife? How would you imagine it?
84. Do you think humanity is generally good or evil at the core?
85. What do you think happens when we die?
86. What scares you most about the future?
87. What gives your life meaning or purpose?
88. What do you think the secret to lifelong happiness is?
89. Is humanity headed in a positive or negative overall direction? Why?
90. Do you believe in fate, free will, or both?
91. Do you believe intelligent alien life exists elsewhere in the universe?
92. What worries you most about your own future?
93. What are your biggest insecurities?
94. What’s the most unexplained or freaky thing that’s ever happened to you?
95. Have you ever had a supernatural encounter or paranormal experience?
96. What social norms do you think we should eliminate?
97. What are your most radical political beliefs?
98. What living person do you most admire? Why?
99. Do you believe humanity will ever achieve world peace?
100. What changes would you make if you were President or Queen?
Wild & Embarrassing Dares
101. Let someone tickle you for 60 seconds.
102. Do your best sexy crawl.
103. Kiss the person to your right.
104. Give a foot massage to the person on your left.
105. Put on the most embarrassing outfit people can find and wear it the rest of the game.
106. Let someone draw a face tattoo on your face with permanent marker.
107. Moonwalk across the room.
108. Do your best sexy striptease dance to a song of the group’s choice.
109. Kiss someone of the same sex.
110. Give a lap dance to someone of the group’s choice.
111. Remove four items of clothing.
112. Let the group go through your phone for 1 minute.
113. Touch tongues with someone else.
114. Smell another player’s feet.
115. Show off your orgasm imitation skills.
116. Make a personalized greeting card for someone in the room and profess your love.
117. Do 50 squats.
118. Dance without music for 2 minutes.
119. Drink a shot of hot sauce.
120. Pretend to be the person sitting next to you until the next turn.
121. Talk in an accent the entire game.
122. Say the alphabet backwards very fast.
123. Pretend to be a dog until your next turn. Bark included!
124. Talk like a baby until the next person’s turn.
125. Do the chicken dance to your favorite song.
126. Play air guitar to your favorite rock song.
127. Let the group look through your photos and post the one they think is funniest.
128. Sing “I’m A Little Teapot” with full motions.
129. Yell compliments to strangers out a window for 2 minutes.
130. Do 50 jumping jacks.
131. Moonwalk across the room.
132. Pretend you’re a beauty pageant contestant and give a speech about world peace.
133. Re-enact a dramatic death scene from a movie or TV show.
134. Confess your love to your phone’s voice assistant.
135. Let the group DM someone random from your Instagram or Facebook friend list.
136. Eat a spoonful of mustard.
137. Put 10 different available liquids into a cup and drink it.
138. Yell the first word that comes to mind each time someone snaps their fingers.
139. Give a 3-minute speech on the most boring topic you can think of.
140. Pretend you’re a dog until your next turn. Must bark!
141. Make armpit farts.
142. Lick someone else’s toe.
143. Tell the saddest story you can think of trying to make people cry.
144. Act like a chicken until your next turn.
145. Give someone a very awkward, horrible shoulder massage for 2 minutes.
146. Remove one article of clothing.
147. Kiss the person to your left.
148. Pretend to twerk to the sexiest song anyone can think of.
149. Dump a bowl of ice down your pants and leave it there for 1 minute.
150. Demonstrate the sex position you think would be most painful or awkward.
151. Act like a monkey for the next minute.
152. Make bird noises until your next turn.
153. Pretend to be someone else in the room until your next turn.
154. Let someone tickle you for 60 seconds.
155. Seductively eat a banana.
156. Give your best award acceptance speech while pretending to cry.
157. Reveal your shower singing repertoire.
158. Let someone post a status on your behalf and leave it up for 1 hour.
159. Hug the player you despise the most.
160. Mimic another player’s voice and mannerisms until your next turn.
With over 300 Truth or Dare questions ranging from scandalous to philosophical, you’ll never run out of good prompts to take your party to the next level. Keep everyone laughing, squirming and revealing juicy details with questions tailored for your particular group and comfort level.
Most importantly, remember to establish any ground rules and boundaries so all players feel safe and comfortable. Whether it’s your first time playing or you’re a seasoned pro, having plenty of creative questions on deck makes the game even more fun and unpredictable. With this mega list, you can orchestrate a night full of hilarity that you’ll remember for years to come. Just be prepared for lots of cringing, revealing secrets and completing ridiculous dares!